Our eBikes are designed here in New Zealand for NZ conditions
Our eBikes where designed here in New Zealand for Wanaka and Central Otago single tracks. They are safe, comfortable and easy to ride. We always carry a spare bike just incase there is a minor issue we can swap it out immediately with little to no disruption to your day.
We have regular service checks to make sure our eBikes are in the best possible condition.
- Gel filled seats
- First Aid Kit
- Adjustable seat for heights 155cm to 195cm
- Low Step through design - safer and easier to get on and off.
- Wide Puncture Resistant tyres
- Hydraulic disc brakes and front shocks to slow you down fast.
- Bike bags to keep your Phone / Keys / Sunscreen / Water handy
- Colour LCD display makes it easy to read and understand your bike.
- 48v Battery and Motor - more than enough power to get you home.
|Battery||Samsung battery cells, 48v 15Ah (720Wh)|
|Brakes||Logan hydraulic disc, 203/180mm 4-piston|
|Derailleur||Shimano Deore 10 speed|
|Display console||Colour LCD|
|Features||Carrier rack, mudguards, integrated lighting system|
|Frame||Low-step alloy 46cm|
|Maximum assist||Max. assist 40kph+|
|Maximum load||120kg rider+luggage|
|Motor||Black mid-drive 48V|
|Range*||Up to 90km, depending on assist level and conditions|
|Saddle||SelleLookin gel & NCX suspension seatpost|
|Tyres||Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.2” tyres.|